Thursday, January 8, 2009

January...

I love it and hate it all at the same time!! I love it because just like back to school it feels like a new beginning! Time to get organized, lose the same weight I wanted to lose last year, and start something new!! I hate it because every year it seems we are broke come January. No matter how hard we try, January is always tight. No one likes a lack of money, but I have to say it's been kind of interesting finding ways to make a dollar stretch! Today for an example, I have been reorganizing my scrapping stuff. Wow, don't tell Ron, but I do not need another thing!! LOL However, there are always things to want...but like I said...shhh. On the other hand I look at my supplies and have that "new start" feeling and I am ready to create. I hope to create new things but also to start doing some of my own scrapbooking. I am so far behind I have decided that catching up will be something I do when everyone is in college. At this point I just want to do something. With that perspective it is not nearly so overwhelming. I did find some interesting picture today. Wow, was I a homely pre-teen. I swear I look like a bobble head doll. huge head and for the one and only time in my life small shoulders. I also noticed that I grew into my nose. Perhaps being a few pounds overweight is a good thing for my face!! LOL and to those of you who live near me...don't count on seeing the picture. I also got to look at the past. Wow baby pictures of Reagan, pictures of my Grandparents who are now with Jesus...I cannot wait to get these into a book and capture the stories to pass along to my children. I would love to write more but alas organizing always looks worse before it looks better and I certainly don't want Ron to think he's walked into the wrong house when he comes home tonight. I'm off to organize and a little later I will reward myself with time to create something. I'll post a picture when I am done! Happy New Year!!

No comments: