Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow!

I love snow. It's so beautiful. Even the houses right across the street with the snow covered trees surrounding them, white candles in the windows...so beautiful. The other thing that is great about snow is the FUN!! Oh my goodness...kids know how to have fun. If you ever just listen to their ideas and then try it. Wow, they have it nailed. Ryan was flying down our hill on his tummy and shrieked with laughter when he spun around! My heart stopped for a split second, but it was awesome to hear him have so much fun. Then the girls...Reagan runs and jumps on one and flies down and then there is Becca going it backwards. We tried different spots all piling in the sled. I am so glad I put on my stuff and headed outside. Mind you I don't have snow pants so it may take several hours for my rear to thaw out, but it was totally worth it. Once we all came inside soaking wet, I decided to not worry about the floor and just let everyone disrobe in the kitchen. It's never fun to be the last kid to get undressed while everyone else has moved on. Well, I'd love to write more but there was three cheers for hot cocoa and so I better get making it. God is so awesome to make snow so great for those who just like to look at it, those who get that warm Christmas feel in their hearts and for those who love to have a rockin good time playing in it. Thankfully He made me to love it for all three reasons!

No comments: