Saturday, January 17, 2009

Girlfriends

I always say that I have married my best friend, and I have. However, there is nothing like girlfriends. You can say just about anything and they get it. No need to explain what you mean or worry they'll take offense, they just nod in agreement or laugh out loud! Last night I had a few friends over to scrap and stamp. It was so much fun. In fact if laughter could give you a hangover, then I'd I would be in rough shape today!! With old friends and new the common bond of womanhood, marriage and sometimes children leads to endless conversation and laughs. I am so thankful that God has blessed me and continues to bless me with the friendships of women. To my friends that I've had "forever" and to the ones I've met as an adult, my life is richly blessed by you. Thank you for being my friend!

1 comment:

Tiphanie said...

I feel truly blest to be one of those girlfriends! I am not as good with words as you are, but I hope you know how much I love ya!!