Friday, May 30, 2008

The Workshop



So my first workshop was a bit of a disappointment depending on how you look at it. Only one person could come and you could look at that as a disappointing turn out, but she brought her kiddos and our kids had a blast while we worked away on our cards! It was really a great time and so even though I didn't get to share this style of cards with everyone, we sure had fun playing!! The ocean color and watermelon cards were the style I was planning on, the black (it looks gray in the photo) was just me trying something out. I used the June Stamp of the month and stamped it in black on Whoops A Daisy paper...cool huh? I saw someone do this with a hippo stamp and it was so neat I had to try it. Anyway, to those of you who couldn't come, I missed ya, for you who did come...I had a BLAST. We'll have to do that again soon!!

1 comment:

nonapearl said...

The cards are adorable! I would have come....

love ya,
Nons