Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Lie

It's no secret to my family and friends that I hate raw onions. I literally have a gag reflex that goes nuts when I eat them or eat something that has touched them. Well tonight Ron went to my favorite place for a burger...Five Guys...YUM! Last time they accidentally put one tiny onion on my burger and I threw up. Clearly I did not enjoy that and more so was disappointed that my dinner was ruined. So today I ask my husband if he could please tell them I am allergic to onions so they'd be super careful not to get any on my burger. Telling me he couldn't lie, I reminded him that I did in fact have a very adverse reaction to onions much like a allergy. Well my explanation must have worked because he told them I was allergic. Little did he know that they would all change their gloves, use new utensils separate my food from the rest. LOL well, now THAT's customer service!! I really didn't mean to cause so much trouble and Ron was sure the girl behind the counter didn't believe him. However, it was so great to enjoy my burger worry free! So thanks Five Guys...You make the best burgers!!!

1 comment:

nonapearl said...

you are so NAUGHTY!!!