Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Binky

It's my own fault, really, this dependency my son has on his Binky. As an infant in an effort to keep him quiet and help him fall asleep, I taught him how to use it. Now as a two year old, he only gets it at night and nap time, but where do they go? I buy pack after pack of Bink's and yet when bed time rolls around...no Binky in sight. I have more luck finding a pair of matching socks than I do a Binky. So I search the house top to bottom hoping and praying I can find the cure to nighttime woes. After a good 20 minutes when I am just about desperate, I find it! Was it in the toy box, on the counter or in Ryan's room...NOPE! Behind a chair that is against the wall in a room he really is never in. Now I must ask myself...how on earth did it get here? I think the mystery lies in my somewhat mischievous 4 year old, Rebecca. Bink's...I Love them and yet I HATE them. Who knew!!

No comments: