Saturday, January 2, 2010

Things in the Night

So a snowman nearly took my life today. This one to be exact:

Reagan built him yesterday. However I woke up last night and didn't know where I was, thought I missed worked and after laughing at me Ron sent me back to bed. When it was finally time to get up for work I grabbed my shower, got ready and came downstairs to let the dog out. I happened to glance out the back window and saw the white figure staring at me. Thus the near life taking. This comes off me hearing someone that is not visible saying, "Mommy" super soft and it's never my children. Well that only happened twice but if you put it all together...scary stuff. After realizing it was the snowman I laughed at myself and called the dog back in the house. Should have been paying attention to what he did out there because I thought he was finished. Imagine my surprise when I went to get the oatmeal out and my sock was warm and wet. Should have just gone back to bed then. Here is a picture of the sculptress and her creation:

1 comment:

Tiphanie said...

I hope you will be sleeping more now and having less visions in the night... I mean early morning..