Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Funny Paper

Today was super cool because I took my coupons out of the Sunday paper and Reagan spied the funnies. I gave each kid a section of it and they laid on the floor and read them. I had flashbacks to when my sister and I used to do the same thing. What was even more entertaining was the fact that they thought because they looked like cartoons that they would be funny to them. I also remember as a child waiting to read them and then not finding them funny at all. Today I tried it again as I saw some of the same comics I used to read as a kid. Much to my surprise they are VERY funny now. I get it. Adult humor. The best one reminded me of my husband and his sister as they had a comic about two kids sitting in the back seat arguing about how they "weren't touching each other." Ron used to hold his finger a millimeter away from Michelle and say, "I'm not touching you." He still does that from time to time to me and I make sure he pays for aggravating Michelle all those years!! LOL

No comments: