Monday, July 13, 2009

The Ultimatium

All of my children and the neighbor boy have set up a little village in our basement and name it Roxaboxen after a story they read in school. They have used bins and boxes to create a little town. It seems as of late the village has some unrest as I was presented with this letter by Rebecca:

Dear Becca,

If you don't stop destroying Roxaboxen and the idea, we will shut down your business and remove it off the map!

Sincerely,

Matt and Reagan

P.S We will give you 2 gifts if you stop
PSS We will tell mom a good reason why we should shut the Puppy Place down!

Kids never disappoint when it comes to dealing with their own problems and giving me a laugh. Reagan thought she was going to be in trouble, but realized it was fine when Ron and I just laughed at this letter. I am sure to pay the piper for posting this as I was informed that it's not funny but serious business!! LOL I love kids.

No comments: