Monday, November 10, 2008

Feeling Creative

So I've come to terms with the fact that I am not a "creator" but a "copier." Although on first glimpse I decide that I should feel bad about that, I decided it's a waste of time. I am so amazed at what some people can create from a blank piece of paper!! Give me a blank piece of paper and I will stare at it until it turns brown from age. Show me someone Else's idea and I will take that same piece of paper and replicate what I see with a few touches of my own. I'm OK with that. Maybe someday when I am not saying..."Just a minute..." every two seconds I will create something from scratch, but for now I am content gleaning knowledge from true Creators. I made this today.
I wish I had written down the name of the woman who created it (next time I will)but here is my version of this gift bag. I just love this!! I am busy thinking of all of the things you could put in here like candles, coffee, candy, lotion...you get the idea. I am going to make one out of my Christmas paper and see how it comes out. The cool part is there is a small box in the bottom so it doesn't tip over and it gives support to whatever you put in there. Very cool. So thank you to the creator of this project for the chance to make it, your time was well spent!!!

No comments: