Saturday, November 1, 2008

Fall Pictures

Well this is for everyone who has been sending hints my way that they would like new pictures of my children. So today as the kids played outside I tried to get a good shot. Here are the ones I got of Rebecca. You will have to tell me which one you like best.
Next are the pictures of Reagan. Trying to get her NOT to pose is a feat in itself. She has a "new look" every year. This year is better than last, but still I tried to catch her natural look because it is by far the best.





Then there is Ryan who appearently has no idea what to do when I say, "look at mommy and smile!" He looks at the ground, the sky, his sisters, basically everywhere but at me. Needless to say I could NOT get a picture of the three of them together, but I think I caught some cool ones of Ry when he didn't know I was watching!



No comments: