Monday, October 24, 2011

What do you want to be?

Ryan asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up this morning...so I told him, however, he really only asked me so he could say what he wanted to be. The following conversation went like this:

Ryan: When I grow up, I want to be a police officer (since we had just past one)

Rebecca: Well you know you can't just go around arresting people like a crazy person.

Ryan: You can't?

Rebecca: No, you have to know the laws!

Ryan: Oh. Mom?

Me: What?

Ryan: You know, if you break the law I will arrest you.

Me: You would?

Ryan: No.

Rebecca: Well whatever, I will be in Japan living the dream.

Me: Japan? Huh. Well you better start learning to like fish, octopus and squid cuz that's what they eat there.

Rebecca: Really? Gross. Maybe the dream is in Chile

I love the car ride conversations. Just another day in paradise!!

2 comments:

Tiphanie said...

I am thinking that my dream takes place on the coast of Italy... and there will not be any cops involved... except maybe on the really fun days :)

Gina said...

Home your dream has a guest room!!