Sunday, October 16, 2011

Date Night

Seems like Ron and I haven't been out in ages, so last night I surprised him with a babysitter. We went out to see the movie Courageous and it was really good. We laughed and cried but most importantly we walked away inspired. We were reminded of the serious task of raising our kids to be men and women of integrity and more importantly to help them reach adulthood with their faith intact. If you haven't seen it, you should!

After the movie we headed out to Outback for dinner. I am sorry to say they changed brands of my favorite salad dressing so my much looked forward to salad, was a disappointment. Conversation was great and we had fun! The thing I enjoyed most was being able to put aside all the stuff that needed to be done, and just enjoy the time with Ron. As I took the babysitter home I had a great sense of be reconnected with my best friend! Even though it was just dinner and a movie, it was just what we needed...

1 comment:

Tiphanie said...

We went to see that movie as well, I didn't really expect it to be good, but I really liked it! It was refreshing to see a movie with a little realism. Glad you took some time out for your honey!!