Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

We have spent the month preparing for Thanksgiving. Not necessarily for the dinner but for the family and and the attitude and the atmosphere. What I have learned this month is that when our attitude is to be intentional thankful, our outlook on every situation seems to change. For an example, when my washing machine broke it was super frustrating at first, but then I took time to just thank God for all I did have and for all of the things that were going right! All of a sudden it didn't seem so bad. It set me up for such a great blessing when He provided a brand new one for half the cost. I was such a better experience that way. God promises that He is Good and will do good for those of us who love Him and no matter how that good is packaged we are to be thankful. So this Thanksgiving take time to inventory all the things and people that you have to be thankful for and truly give thanks. When those same things and people annoy you be thankful that they are still around to do so...you probably annoy them too! LOL To all my family and friends...I am so blessed because you are in my life...Thank You...

No comments: