Monday, June 14, 2010

Bark, Bark

So for some unknown reason my son has taken to pooing in his pants. Not full loads but just enough that I have to scrub it and enough that he smells like a barn until I do. I have no idea why, but this new things is so very annoying and frustrating. At any rate, the other day I was pretty upset with him about it and so I say, "Ryan, why did you poop in your underwear again?"
"Bark, Bark" was the reply, "I'm a doggie mom and I can't talk." So I tell him to become a little boy again and answer the question. So he looks at me with those dark eyes and charming smile and beings to bark a "sentence" to me while he makes gestures with his arms. Darn it all, I laughed. That single laugh was the kiss of death to my serious mom conversation. I cleaned him up and told him don't do it again, to which he said, "OK" so I dove back in with the "why did you do it?" and the reply..."bark, bark..."

No comments: