Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Day with the Fish

We recently took a trip to the aquarium! It was really cool and the kids had a great time, but we felt it was really over priced for the amount of exhibits that we got to look at.
However, I still wanted to share some of the things we saw. The first thing we did when we got there was check out the Dolphin show. This was lots of fun to watch.

We were a short time into the show when our first attitude popped up. I can't say I blame her, but Reagan and I have two different cameras. Mine shoots really fast and hers doesn't shoot until the dolphin was already back into the water. I finally convinced her to just enjoy the show and take pictures of slower moving objects!

Dolphin saying hello!


The dolphins went all around the tank and just sat there and looked at us while they blew bubbles! I thought this was really funny.

The height that this dolphin got was pretty impressive. Next we were off to see the sting rays and I believe there were a couple of sharks in there too. The tank was huge and just full of all different kinds of sting rays!

Later on in the day Ryan learns that the world is full of corners! There was quite a group of people that felt sorry for Ryan and thought I was evil. I base that on the AWW's Ry got and the dirty looks that I received. That's OK because what those lovely people forget is that if he doesn't stand there, they too will be annoyed by his behavior.


Ron and Bec stop to pose for a picture by the turtle tank. As you can see in the background Ry got out of the corner

The Jelly fish were most of our favorite part. Ryan screamed bloody murder so I took a quick spin and got out of there because those same people that were giving me dirty looks, were giving them to me again. Ugh. I just can't win!!! LOL Still Ron got some super cool shots.


This last picture has nothing to do with the Aquarium I just love this picture of my little royalty!!

2 comments:

G-Metal, Coco, Angel Face and Bunny said...

Hi Gina! I tried to leave you a comment yesterday, but the blogger site was acting up! So.. if you get two messages, sorry. :) Anyways, it's Courtney (Sherman)! My Mom gave me your blog address and it was great to catch up (via blog reading). Your family is great and it looks like everything is going awesome with all of you! That is awesome that you work at Target, that is probably my favorite store! It was great to see all of you in pics! I'll be checking back in to see how ya'll are doing! :) Take care!

Gina said...

Oh my goodness it's so good to hear from you!!! Look at your great family. I can't get over how time flies. I can't wait to catch up and now that my kids are going back to school I hope to have two seconds to catch up with people. Thanks for leaving a note I hope we can reconnect!!