Sunday, June 7, 2009

Ryan Turns Three

Ryan's birthday was so fun this year. He is finally old enough to understand and be excited about what is happening. We planned a carnival birthday party and invited his little friends over. The kids played games outside and we had a BBQ with the children and their families. It was a perfect day. Everything ran smoothly and the weather was amazing. My son is getting bigger every day and I am just so thankful for him as a person. He is a delight and a joy and I couldn't imagine our family without him!

Ryan just loved his cards this year and carried this one around until he ripped it in half.

This was on Ryan's actual birthday. His party was a couple of weeks later.

Getting Ry to look at the camera is next to impossible, but I love this picture because he is right in the middle of a belly laugh.

Ryan does NOT like to have the Happy Birthday song sung to him. As soon as it was over he took his hand down!

When we talked about Ryan's birthday all he really wanted to do was blow out the candles. So we got him trick candles. Really good ones. It took forever to blow them out. At least all the kids got a turn. Since I got to blow them too, I also made a birthday wish for Ry!

My son got his wish early. Pure sugar and no one to stop him from eating it! Fun Dip was one of the prizes from the carnival games.

No comments: