Saturday, February 7, 2009

It Works!!

So Ron has been on vacation this week. So far he has had the flu and Ron, Rebecca and I have a head/sinus cold. The coughing at night has been the most frustrating for Ron especially. So last night I remembered reading about putting the Vapor Rub on your feet and then putting socks on. Well it worked like a charm!!! Neither one of us coughed even once last night! I am so glad I remembered this trick because I have been wanting to try it. Ron looked at me like I was crazy, but I told him that if it worked how jealous he would be that I was sleeping soundly while he was coughing away. It didn't take him long to join me in my apparent craziness!! LOL So if you have a cough put the Vapor Rub on your feet and slide them into some socks and rest well!!

No comments: