Thursday, February 12, 2009

Giggles with Bob!

Ryan has a build a bear...bear, named Bob. Well last night Ron and I are upstairs watching American Idol and we hear laughter coming from Ryan's room. It was so funny. So we pause the T.V. and try to figure out what he is laughing about. Even though all my kiddos know better than to get out of bed, I thought maybe Reagan was in there producing this belly laugh from Ryan. Finally Ron and I could take it no longer and we went to look. There in the dark is Ryan and Bob having a fantastic laugh. When we asked what he was laughing about, Ryan simply replied, "I dunno!" and proceeded to laugh some more. I so wish I had a recorder handy so I could play it for you, but alas it will just be one of those I have to keep in my own mind. What a fun end to the day!! Here is a picture of Bob...He does have two eyes you just can't see the other one.

No comments: