Saturday, June 21, 2008

How Do You Pray?

Yesterday I was trying to make some cards and Ryan decided he wanted to come over and pray with me. So he takes one hand and babbles some words followed by an emphatic, "AMEN!" I let go and pick something up and he says, "pray?" so we do it again, and again and again. Then he grabs both of my hands so I know our "prayers" are getting serious now and my sweet son begins..."Jesus...cheese...stICK (he really punches the last part of the word)...Milk...Juice...Becca...shoes...crocks...AMEN" I think he used every word he could say really well. It was so darn cute. So I told him to go pray with daddy in the other room. So he jumps off his chair, bashes his face on the table and gets a bloody lip...prayer time has officially ended. Glad I got to go to the meeting! I just love that my son already loves to talk to Jesus!!

No comments: