Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Lent

It's that time of year again, the season of Lent. I have decided to go with the one thing that plagues me every year and finally be successful...Sugar. So for the next forty days sugar or sugary treats are not to pass my lips. So because I have made this decision all i have thought about all day long is chocolate!! I keep telling myself it's not as good as my mind is trying to tell me, but then my mind being ever so cleaver, reminded me of Dove chocolate. Smooth and tasty...ah well it will have to wait because this year I am going to overcome my addiction!!

I am going to do my best to not torture my family with my grumpy attitude as I begin to detox as I have discovered in the past is an unpleasant process. I figure I will journal on here as I go and hopefully there will be more gained from this than just me saying, "I did it!" So here we go...I am looking forward to crossing off day one!

In other news I took my first Anatomy and Physiology II test last night. I think I did well. It was pretty intense. I had a moment where I looked at the questions and was actually amazed that I understood what all of these huge words meant!! It's kind of exciting!! I have to wait allllll the way til next week for my grade...that is not great...I am dying to know now!! I have a lab test and a medical term test to finish out the week. Medical Terminology should be an interesting test because i haven't looked at the material yet....this is not good. Must go study...

No comments: