Thursday, November 3, 2011

A little bit of fall

I wish I could have waited for better light but alas it was kind of a busy day. Here is today's picture:

These are my two favorite trees next to my house. The yellow one can be so much better, as it is more beautiful than it shows in  this picture.  Behind it is a red tree that is amazing as well. That red tree is right outside a window and when the blinds are open it makes me happy that its the tree leaves that fill the window scene instead of the neighbors house!
The trees in our area have kind of been traumatized by the weather so there aren't too many that bright, brilliant colors. I have really been taking in those that do have the color. One thing I love about this yellow tree is how the yellow leaves pop against the green grass and make a nice yellow tree skirt around the base of the tree!

No comments: