Thursday, November 10, 2011

Bad Timing

So I think at this point it is clear that my picture a day idea is not going to work. Big surprise I am sure. I swear each time I sit in my class I get another huge assignment to do. I think it is finally time to admit that i just can't do everything all at once!

In happier news, I am currently carrying an A in all three classes, the dreaded math class included. In fact I have to cut this short because I have a math test tomorrow and there is lots to study yet! There is four weeks left and a final exam that breaks down to: Speech: 8 classes left (including the final exam) Sociology: 8 classes and Math: 13 classes...Not that anyone is counting or anything. Hopefully I can finish strong and keep all of these A's.

The books are calling...

1 comment:

Chrissy :-) said...

Project 365. I have another friend that did this. The objective is to TAKE a picture everyday, you don't necessarily need to POST one each day. Post what you've got when you've got the time.