Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Baby Calendar

I love to scrapbook, that's no secret, but I have projects that I especially love to do. When my sister was pregnant with her second baby, I knew how busy life would be so I made her a baby calendar. This way you fill it in when you have a chance, you have a beautiful scrapbook page and you remember to take a picture of your baby every month so you can see how much they change. Ten years later when you finally have two seconds you transfer the information to the baby book. I enjoyed putting every little detail into that book and seeing my sisters face when she opened it. Because she likes her calendar so much she has asked me to make one for her friend who is also having a baby girl. So in the quiet of my home, since all are asleep here is what I copied created tonight! It actually came in a kit  from Close to My Heart and I followed the directions but some colors have been added a a few minor changes make it a little mine too! If you would like to see it up close just click on the picture.

No comments: