Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dump and Run

A friend and I were conversing through email today about the trouble our sons cause. Her son puts Butt Paste in the toaster and turns it on, all the while turning the crock pot off, my son has more of a dump and run thing going on.
Now it would appear that I am just a neglectful parent, but what I was doing at the time was helping Rebecca clean her room. The vacuum was going and so I did NOT hear a brand new box of cereal dump on the floor. Be sure to notice that some of them got stepped on and ground into the carpet!! Imagine my surprise when I just finished one big mess and came down to this. This is a fine example of why I blog...otherwise I would be insane. Perhaps instead of Fruit (ha right I think "fruit" is a little misleading)Loops, I should buy Raisin Bran...Less sugar and I can kill two birds with one stone...I'll let you figure out which birds I am referring too!! Ryan has provided a few more interesting things as of late. I will be posting them as well. Gotta love little boys!!

No comments: