Thursday, August 21, 2008

Busy Boy

Well Ryan has been in rare form lately. I'm still not sure if I should be disturbed at his latest experiments! However, he was slinging a hammer just yesterday so I guess we are OK still. Anyway, I came upstairs and found my son with purse in hand wielding it as if he were a professional! This face cracked me up because it's like he knows I busted him doing something interesting. He quickly changed that face to one of his contagious little smiles. As if the purse wasn't bad enough, I happened to look at the floor. At his feet lay my high-heel boots. Now I am getting the picture. He was trying to get the boots on as well, but the boots went clear up to his hips. Every time he would bend over to pick up the boot the purse would fall off of his shoulder. He figured out that if he held up his arm the purse would stay on. This was a priceless thing to watch. However, in true guy fashion, he decided to give up and go play with his balls!! HA!! That was not meant to be rude, but since it's so funny, I will leave it. I meant his basketball and soccer ball with bat!! Never mind...

1 comment:

nonapearl said...

oh you NEED to scrap this - on pink paper no less.

ROFLOL!!!!