Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Hidden Talent

There is a talent in my household that I alone possess! I first discovered it when I walked into the girls' bathroom. It was confirmed when I walked into my own. Now I have tried to pass along my great skills, but no one has seemed to pick it up.
Therefore I must realize that my ability to change the toilet paper roll is a special gifting that I alone possess. Some are teachers, others encourage, some are even leaders, but I and I alone am the changer of the toilet paper roll!! As you can see in OUR bathroom, the other adult in this house is working on his skills as the roll is higher but I am not sure closer to the holder than that of our children...hmmm...interesting.
At any rate, I thought it worth while to share this great gift with the world...here is what your toilet paper should look like after you put the new one on!!!
Yes that is a joke...I do NOT fold my paper, but at least I get it on the holder!!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I have the same thing in my house!!! I don't think we would ever have toilet paper on the roll if I didn't put it there.