Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Baby's Birthday!

Earlier this Month Ron turned 38!! It's our tenth year of celebrating together and I feel blessed that we still not only like each other but love each other too! The kids and I decided to get Ron a Satellite radio system for his car, which will be installed tomorrow. Because we didn't have it in hand he had to put together a puzzle to find out what his gift was.
The week before his birthday we celebrated with some friends and had cake and ice cream. So on his real birthday we decorated the kitchen with balloons and streamers and I let the girls pick a dessert to make for their daddy. Reagan choose lemon bars. She made it from start to finish and only got assistance when putting it in and taking it out of the oven.
Rebecca chose ice cream sundaes. She selected several different toppings and chopped them up and put them all in little bowls.
When it came time to put them together she assisted us in pouring on the toppings. Ryan was my tape holder and helped us get everything ready. As it came time for Ron to make his wish,
I looked around and realized how very blessed we are. It was indeed Ron's birthday, but I feel like I was given the greatest gift when God hand picked Ron for me. He is more than I could have hoped for in a husband and consistently amazes me in the ways he evolves as a father. Our little family is certainly blessed to have Ron in it. Happy Birthday Honey...You are the best!!!

No comments: