Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I have candy!!

Last night at dinner time Rebecca wasn't overly thrilled with her chicken and pasta. Thankfully there is usually one child ready and willing to tattle on the other. If you listen carefully you can hear the deal going down.

Rebecca: Ryan, I have candy...come over here
Ryan: OK, I coming
Rebecca: Here you go
Ryan: NO I not want that
Rebecca: Really Ryan, it's not chicken, it's candy...it's good...taste

With that Ryan is not duped and runs away. At this moment is when Reagan feels the need to put a stop to the goings on at the table. So she says in a rather loud voice, "Rebecca! stop telling Ryan your chicken is candy and trying to get him to eat your dinner!! LOL I have to give her credit for being creative at least!! Thankfully Ryan isn't as dumb as his sisters think he is!!

No comments: