Thursday, September 20, 2012

Glasses

I guess it wasn't enough that I found a gray hair a few weeks back, but now I need reading glasses too! The gray hair didn't last long, I promptly called Chrissy and we dyed it the very next day. She helped me pick out a stellar color that as long as they keep making it, I will use it!

Fast forward a few weeks and several headaches later, I finally went to the eye doctor. I thought the headaches were from stress, but it turns out I needed some reading glasses. The doctor actually said I have a very mild distance sight problem and suggested BIFOCALS...I just looked at him and he must have understood because I got a 3 minute explanation about how lots of people between 35 and 40 are needing bifocals now a days. He ended the education with saying I only needed it if it bothered me because the script is so slight. I am sorry to admit, I am way too vain for that nonsense...bifocals....good grief, what the heck is going to happen at 40??

So here I sit with my ever so cute reading glasses thankful that I only need them when I read. I guess if I am just going to study all of the time I should look the part..glasses and all!

No comments: